Vintage ’58 Telecaster Pickups Set
Single Pickup or Set of 2 Pickups
Our ’58 Tele Set offers the same Alnico 3 magnets and 43 AWG Wire in the Neck position as our ’52 Set but changes to 42 AWG for the Bridge Pickup. The Bridge as a result has a tiny bit less grit to it but still retains superb Twang for those country and rock solos. The Middle position has supreme clarity and musicality to it whilst the neck is suitably darkened by its chrome and brass cover for those warm jazz solos. Perhaps our favourite set of the moment here at Radioshop.
- Vintage Staggered Alnico 3 Magnets.
- Handwound with 42 AWG Plain Enamel Wire (Bridge) and 43 AWG (Neck).
- Vintage Spec Output: 6.3k (N), 7.4k (B).
- Choice of neck pickup cover – nickel, chrome, gold.
- Bridge wrapped with period correct black string.
- Black Fibreboard Bobbins dipped in Nitrocellulose.
- Pickups Wax Potted to reduce Microphonic Feedback.
- Magnet degaussing to reproduce light ageing available on request.
Listen to the Vintage ’58 Telecaster Pickup Set