HSS Loaded Pickguard
Choose from multiple Humbuckers, pickup sets, connection type, colours, right or left hand, wiring choices and relicing. Build your pickguard:
By popular demand we have now added HSS Loaded Pickguards to our website for those of you wishing to combine one of our humbuckers with two single coil pickups with ease of installation into your Strat. As always with Radioshop, what you see listed on our here is merely us scratching the surface in terms of what we’re able to put together for you. Listed below are the two most requested HSS pickup combinations from our customers and the ones which we feel balance best from our line. If you have something else in mind which you don’t see here please get in touch with us via email and we’ll be more than happy to put your dream pickups lineup together for you.
Now available are our Strat sets in HSS loaded pickguard form. Your choice of handmade Radioshop Strat pickup set installed into a handwired, loaded pickguard filled with all lovely stuff: Industry Standard USA CTS 250k Potentiometers, CRL 5 way Switch, Switchcraft Input Jack and a 0.047 Sprague Orange Drop Capacitor. Handwired and soldered with vintage spec cloth covered hook up wire and ready for easy installation into your guitar. A range of wiring and switching options are available – please see our ‘Wiring Options’ page here or email if you have an alternative in mind. A set of our ID:Evolution Strat neck and middle pickups combined with one of our PAFs is, in our opinion, the absolute dream setup. Designed to give classic Strat tone with a vintage humbucker style output, our ID:Evolution single coil pickups with their slightly enlarged Alnico V magnets are superb for giving that hallowed classic rock tone and with one of our PAFs in the bridge position it’s a match made in heaven.
ID:Chris Buck Signature
Our most requested HSS combination – our ID:Chris Buck Strat HSS set matches one of our PAFs in the bridge position with a middle and neck pickup from our ID:Chris Buck Strat pickups set. Celebrated for its classic, vintage Strat tone but with boosted presence, dynamics and clarity, the ID:CB set offers unrivalled warmth in the neck and middle positions and offers Chris’ most used position 4 inbetween sound. Match them perfectly with our lower output ‘The Radioshop PAF’ or ‘Electric Spanish PAF’ or, for the braver souls amongst you, go for the ‘Radioshop PAF PLUS’ if it’s supreme hard rock soloing in the bridge position you seek.
- Set of 3 pickups – Bridge Humbucker, Strat Middle, Strat Neck.
- Choice of any one of our bridge position humbuckers.
- Neck and middle pickups from our ID:Evolution Strat Pickups set.
- See our Strat and Humbucker pages for the respective full specs of these pickups.
- Available in standard and ‘Solderless Solution’ format
- Choice of Pickguard and Pickup Cover Colours – see our colour options here.
- Available mounted to a cardboard ‘guard instead – for those of you wanting a harness + pickups option to mount to your existing ‘guard (£13 Saving).
- Choice of wiring setup – see our options here.
- 3 x USA CTS 250k Potentiometers (1 Volume, 2 Tone) with Sprague 0.047 Orange Drop Cap.
- CRL 5 way selector switch and Switchcraft Input Jack.
Watch & Listen
Please see each set’s individual listing on our Strat Pickups page for toneclips/videos – Pickups