Single Pickup or Set of 2 Pickups
Featuring our unique-to-Radioshop ‘ID’ (Increased Dynamics) Innovation, the ‘ID Telecaster Set’ gives a staggering improvement in dynamics, clarity and presence when compared with other Telecaster pickups thanks to its unpotted inner core of copper winds. Through months of experimentation and subjection to hard gigging we have delivered a set of Telecaster pickups which give stunning extra warmth in the neck position and enhanced classic growl to the bridge pickup. Solder them in and hear the difference!
- Vintage Staggered Alnico 5 Magnets.
- Handwound with 42 AWG Plain Enamel Wire (Bridge) and 43 AWG (Neck).
- Vintage Spec Output: 6.7k (N), 7.2k (B).
- Choice of neck pickup cover – nickel, chrome, gold.
- Bridge wrapped with period correct black string.
- Black Fibreboard Bobbins dipped in Nitrocellulose.
- Unique Radioshop ‘ID’ wax potting procedure to reduce Microphonic Feedback whilst boosting clarity and dynamics.
- See our ‘ID’ Explained section for more info.
Watch & Listen to the ID:Telecaster Set