Out of stock
A set of two of our Handwound ID:Telecaster pickups at a discounted price of £195.
- A Set of our Handwound ID:Telecaster Pickups
- Vintage Spec Output: 7.4k (B), 6.7k (N).
- Our unique ID Increased Dynamics Reduced Wax potting technique.
- Choice of Gloss Nickel, Chrome, Raw Nickel (all included in price) neck cover or upgrade to Gold after purchase (+£5)
- 42 & 43 AWG Wire
- Only a set amount of this product are to be made at this price, please see the “In Stock” value for how many we have remaining.
- Orders are limited to one per customer.
- To order, just hit the Add To Basket button and checkout.
This set is to be made and our normal build time of 3/4 weeks applies. We find that, once dispatched, Royal Mail tend to take 1 working day within the UK, 2/3 working days within the EU, 4/5 working days to North America and Worldwide. If you need this set in time for Christmas we are confident that our normal timeframe will meet that but just let us know as we will be happy to process as a rush order.
By default all of our pickups are shipped with Royal Mail who we find to be excellent both within the UK and Internationally. Their rates enable us to offer prices that are very reasonable for our customers and the timeframe is great for the vast majority of countries. We find that, once despatched, Royal Mail tend to take 1 working day within the UK, 2/3 working days within the EU, 4/5 working days to North America and Worldwide. These are guidelines and of course some countries differ and the level of ‘officiousness’ in customs departments differs massively worldwide. If ordering from a country which is notorious for taking a while to process imported goods (we can think of a few!) please build this into your expectation on the timeframe after despatch.
How long will it take to make?
As a small pickup maker handmaking within an extremely busy workshop we expect to complete all pickups sets within 16-20 working days (Relic’ed orders 5 days longer). We sometimes work quicker than those timeframes and we’ll always endeavour to finish your pickups as quick as we are able to of course. We can sometimes process a rush order if you have an upcoming, important concert or perhaps if you are buying for a relative’s birthday etc - feel free to message and we’ll always see what we can do.