Telecaster Prewired Harness
Short Description Text
Now available from Radioshop are our Prewired Tele harnesses. A prewired harness is a great way to improve the performance and longevity of your Tele. Our harnesses are loaded with all USA grade components: Industry Standard USA CTS 250k Potentiometers, Oak Grigsby 3/4 way Switch, Switchcraft Input Jack and a choice of 0.047 Sprague Orange Drop Capacitor or PIO Paper in Oil Capacitor. They’re soldered by us with Vintage Spec cloth covered hook up wire and ready for easy installation into your guitar. A choice of Standard 3 Way Telecaster wiring or 4 way is available. The 4 way option adds the neck and bridge pickup in series for a beefier output. Please note that a small amount of soldering will need to be performed in order to install a harness in your Tele. Also available with Treble Bleed Mod to retain treble response as the volume is dialled down.
- Prewired Telecaster harness.
- Choice of wiring setup – 3 way Telecaster Standard or 4 way to add the Neck and Bridge in series.
- 2 x USA CTS 250k Potentiometers (1 Volume, 1 Tone).
- Handwired with period correct Vintage Cloth Hook-up wire.
- Oak Grigsby 3/4 way selector switch.
- Choice of Sprague 0.047 Orange Drop Capacitor or PIO Paper in Oil Capacitor.
- Switchcraft Input Jack.
- Treble Bleed Mod available too.