The Electric Spanish PAF
Single Pickup or Set of 2 Pickups
As evidenced by its presence in our workshop semi-acoustic, the ‘Electric Spanish PAF’ is designed with the semi and hollow body player in mind. With a smidgen less growl than our ’58s and increased clarity these pickups are designed to specialise at Jazz and Rhythm ‘n’ Blues whilst equally being at home with Beatles style strumming. There’s some nice bite and gristle in the bridge if needed but with the volume knobs rolled off a little combined with the slight underwind and softer attack of the Alnico II Magnet in the Neck position, the ideal amount of warmth and clarity is retained to allow the acoustic character of your guitar to shine through and be complimented.
- Alnico IV Bar Magnet (Bridge), Alnico II (Neck).
- Handwound with 42 AWG Plain Enamel Wire.
- Vintage Spec Output: 7.5k (N), 7.8k (B).
- Vintage Braided Wire.
- Choice of pickup covers – Nickel (Gloss), Gold, Chrome, Raw Nickel or Uncovered (see ‘Pickup Cover Choice’ menu below).
- Unpotted to retain full expression and dynamics (wax potting available on request).
- Magnet degaussing to reproduce light ageing available on request.
Listen to ‘The Electric Spanish PAF’ Pickup Set
Sound clip coming soon