Electric Spanish P90
Single Pickup or Set of 2 Pickups
Longing to be installed in the classic Semi-Acoustic guitars which inspired its title ‘The Electric Spanish’ P90 is intended as a firmly ‘trapped in the fifties’ pickup. With its Alnico IV magnet in the bridge, Alnico II magnet in the neck and slight underwind, ‘The Electric Spanish’ will find itself capable of giving plenty of Rockabilly Twang and enough Rock ‘n Roll grit to drive a Fender Bassman to distraction but it’ll also clean back nicely for some more relaxing Chet Atkins inspired pickin’. Available in Soapbar and Dogear fittings.
- Soapbar or Dogear Fitting (Please Specify).
- Alnico II Bar Magnets .
- Handwound with 42 AWG Plain Enamel Wire.
- Vintage Spec Output, Overwound Bridge: 7.3k (N), 7.8k (B).
- Black Covers.
- Unpotted to retain full expression and dynamics (wax potting available on request).
- Magnet degaussing to reproduce light ageing available on request.
Listen to The Electric Spanish P90 Pickups Set
Sound clip coming soon