Stratocaster Prewired Harness
Choose from multiple pickup sets, connection type, colours, right or left hand, wiring choices and relicing. Build your pickguard:
Now available from Radioshop are our Prewired Strat harnesses. A prewired harness is a great way to improve the performance and longevity of your Strat. Our harnesses are loaded with all USA grade components: Industry Standard USA CTS 250k Potentiometers, Oak Grigsby 5 way Switch, Switchcraft Input Jack and a choice of 0.047 Sprague Orange Drop Capacitor or PIO Paper in Oil Capacitor. They’re soldered by us with Vintage Spec cloth covered hook up wire and ready for easy installation into your guitar. A range of wiring and switching options are available – please see our ‘Wiring Options’ page here . Please note that a small amount of soldering will need to be performed in order to install a harness in your Strat. For a completely Solderless upgrade to your guitar please see our Loaded Pickguards section where we have our Solderless Solution available for a pickups and electronics upgrade for your guitar with no soldering needed at all.
Also available with Treble Bleed Mod to retain treble response as the volume is dialled down.
- Prewired Stratocaster harness as featured in our Loaded Pickguards
- Choice of wiring setup – see our options here.
- 3 x USA CTS 250k Potentiometers (1 Volume, 2 Tone).
- Handwired with period correct Vintage Cloth Hook-up wire.
- Oak Grigsby 5 way selector switch.
- Choice of Sprague 0.047 Orange Drop Capacitor or PIO Paper in Oil Capacitor.
- Switchcraft Input Jack.
- Treble Bleed Mod available too.